Digital images are a great alternative to rubber stamps. You simply download them and store them on your computer hard drive. No extra equipment is required. Printing them is as simple as opening Microsoft Word and inserting the picture which can be resized to the size you want (even better than rubber stamps!) Run a piece of your best cardstock through the printer and you have your image - no need to worry about imperfections in your stamping. You can trim these images with your paper trimmer or Nestabilities.

One of my favorite places to get digital images is from Mo's Digital Stamps. I'm sure you will find something great there. The owner, Maurie Manning is a children's book author and illustrator and has decided to jump into the world of digital images. She had so many cute items it was hard to choose. I received my images within 5 minutes of placing my order. Head on over and check it out!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.