I finally got a few minutes to make another card. I have been a little challenged due to what I like to call a "creative mess." My other half says he doesn't know how I can even make anything because things are so strung about. I just organized this room six months ago with some storage cubes and a bookcase from IKEA only to later realize I am not a sit down crafter. I would much prefer to stand at the dining room table -- or even better -- the kitchen counter. Guess it's time to rethink the craft room situation.


Anyways I was able to dig up enough stuff to put this card together tonight. I used the sketch over at the Mojo Monday challenge blog. I have been dying to ink up some of my new stamps from Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girl Set #3. I love this cute little Party Princess stamp and thought these papers would go perfect. I am still working on my knot and bow tying. Thank heaven's for YouTube!

1 comments:

Amy J said...

OOHHH! I love this gorjuss girl! Its on my rak list...lol...I so love this colors in this card! Your knot looks like you got it! Great job!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.