Isn't this little girl adorable! The stamp is called "Giddy Up" and is a line from Sugar Nellie. I love to look at all the design team cards over at the Sugar Bowl challenge blog and decided to give this week's sketch a shot. I inked the edges of all my papers with some Chestnut ink to give it a more aged look. The brads are a little crooked at the bottom - but that's what happens when I get in a hurry. Anyways hop on over to the Sugar Bowl and check out all the great cards. This week's prize is a Sugar Nellie 6 stamp pick'n'mix.


11 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Oh! This image is super adorable. It reminds me of when I was a little girl. I had a horsie just like this one and I remember playing with it all the time. Lovely card and great job on your coloring.

Ramona said...

Howdy cute! YIPEE! I love this card. You put it all together so cute.

Amy J said...

WOW! I love the whole thing! The colors, the layout and the image! Great job!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Great job!!! The image is so fun! and the paper is great!! TFS!
Mandy

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card! Love your papers and flowers that perfectly match the image! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Michelle Forrest said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww she is soooo cute!!! Love this!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

melany said...

What a cute lil fella! Great layout and details on this one!

laos348 said...

Super cute card! I like the layout and colors.

Michelle said...

what a sweet card!

TFS!
michelle

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card you created Jane!! And aren't you glad you played along!! Congrats on winning!! I hope to see you more often at the Sugar Bowl!!
:)Kathy

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.