I found this Studio G jack-o-lantern stamp in a bin of stamps at Michael's a few weeks ago. I bought a few of these stamps for the small sentiments that came with them. I find a number of them fit inside my EK Success word window punch. You can't beat the price at $1 each.

For these cards I used the same basic sketch and just changed the placement of the sentiment and image a little. The circles were cut using my Cricut and then I stamped the jack-o-lantern image in the center. My daughter colored them with prismacolor pencils. For the middle card, I ran the orange paper through my Cuttlebug with the Boo To You embossing folder. The third card was made with scraps of DSP paper.

Happy stamping,

2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Halloween cards are so much fun to make. I love the fun paper you used for these cards!

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Can't beat the price of $1 for such cool sentiment stamps!! I love them!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.