I finally had time to make another card. I received this adorable Tilda with ladybug image from a Wish RAK member. I followed Mina's sketch for the Just Magnolia Week 21 challenge. This week's prize is a $25 gift certificate to Simon Say's Stamps.

The card base is made with Neenah Solar White cardstock. I was using Georgia Pacific cardstock for the bases but the Neenah seems to be a little stiffer - although alot more expensive (About $20 a ream compared to the $6 or $7 for Georgia Pacific). I still use the Georgia Pacific for stamping my images on. The little ladybug brads are from the Eyelet outlet and the heart shaped buttons are from the sewing section at Walmart.

If you get a chance check out all the design team cards at Just Magnolia. They are some very talented ladies.

1 comments:

Kirstin said...

What a pretty card!! Great job with the sketch! Good luck on winning the prize!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.